***By popular demand, the UM Alumni Association is moving our Montana Treasures Alumni Reunion Celebration to Homecoming!*
The University of Montana Alumni Association invites you to celebrate your 50th, 60th and 70th class anniversaries at Homecoming this fall. You are invited to return to campus for three days of events celebrating you, including a special dinner to honor your class and induction into the Montana Treasures.
To register, call the University of Montana Alumni office at 406-243-5211.
Thursday, Oct. 3
- Reunion Registration: noon-5 p.m.
- Brantly Hall
- Planetarium Show: 2:30-3:30 p.m.
- Payne Family Native American Center
- Homecoming Griz on Tap: 5-7 p.m.
- Draught Works Brewery - 915 Toole Ave.
Friday, Oct. 4
- Campus Building Walk and Prescott House Luncheon: 9:30-noon
- Departs Adams Center and concludes at the Prescott House.
- Prescott House Luncheon/Tour and Class Photo: 12:15-1:30 p.m.
- Class reunion photo at 1:15 p.m.
- Distinguished Alumni Award Ceremony and Reception: 5 p.m.
- University Center Ballroom
- Pep Rally, Singing on the Steps and Lighting of the M: 8 p.m.
- Oval in front of Main Hall
Saturday, Oct. 5
- Homecoming Parade: 10 a.m.
- Along Higgins and University Avenues
- Alumni Homecoming Tailgate: 11 a.m.-1p.m.
- River Bowl North
- Homecoming Football Game: Montana Grizzlies vs. Idaho State Bengals: Kickoff - 1 p.m.
- Washington Grizzly Stadium
- Montana Treasures Alumni Reunion Dinner: 5-8 p.m.
- Presidents Room - Brantly Hall
The Alumni Association has a limited amount of Homecoming Football Game tickets available for purchase by reunion attendees. Please fill out the online reunion registration form or call our office directly to submit your ticket order.
We are pleased to offer a variety of Reunion Weekend accommodations in the Missoula area, including a unique opportunity to relive your college days by staying in the residence halls and dining in the Food Zoo. Please contact each hotel separately and use the discount code Montana Treasures. **Please note there are different deadlines for each option and all rates are per night.**
Comfort Inn – 1021 E. Broadway
Double-room rate of $169 + tax
Call 406-549-7600 for reservations
**Deadline: Sept. 11**
Holiday Inn Downtown – 200 S. Pattee
Double-room rate of $176 + tax
Call 406-532-2059 for reservations
**Deadline: Sept. 1**
Residence Inn – 125 N. Pattee
Std King or Dbl Queen rate of $189 + tax
Call 406-542-6252 #2 for reservations
**Deadline: Aug. 21**
UM Housing – Jesse Hall
Sgl room $35 | Dbl-room $23 + $1 souvenir key card
Call 406-243-6439 for reservations
**Deadline: Sept. 18**
UM Dining Food Zoo Add-On $20 for 2 meal tickets!!
Contributing to the alumni Class Gift* will help fund the UM Alumni Association Scholarship Endowment, which furnishes scholarships for future UM Students. These scholarships give the selected students the ability to experience all the pleasures of learning and growing at UM that you remember so fondly.
And if you aren’t a member already, consider joining the UM Alumni Association for a special half-price reunion rate. Your dues will allow us to continue to provide programs and events like this for alumni and friends.
For additional information regarding special room blocks and rates, alumni football tickets and/or reunion weekend and Homecoming attendance, contact Alumni Relations On-Campus Events Coordinator Angela Weisenburger, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 406-243-6439 by Thursday, August 30.
*Your donation is tax-deductible. As a donor, your name will be listed on a special section of the UMAA website.