***By popular demand, the UM Alumni Association has moved our Montana Treasures Alumni Reunion Celebration to Homecoming!*
The University of Montana Alumni Association invites you to celebrate your 50th, 60th and 70th class anniversaries at Homecoming next fall. You are invited to return to campus for three days of events celebrating you, including a special dinner to honor your class and induction into the Montana Treasures.
For additional information, call the University of Montana Alumni office at 406-243-6439.
Thursday, Sept. 24
- Reunion Registration: noon-5 p.m.
- Brantly Hall
- Planetarium Show: 2:30-3:30 p.m.
- Payne Family Native American Center
- Homecoming Griz on Tap: 5-7 p.m.
- Location TBD
Friday, Sept. 25
- Campus Building Walk and Prescott House Luncheon: 9:30-noon
- Departs from the Adams Center and concludes at the Prescott House.
- Prescott House Luncheon/Tour and Class Photo: 12:15-1:30 p.m.
- Class reunion photo at 1:15 p.m.
- Distinguished Alumni Award Ceremony and Reception: 5 p.m.
- University Center Ballroom
- Pep Rally, Singing on the Steps and Lighting of the M: 8 p.m.
- Oval in front of Main Hall
Saturday, Sept. 26
- Homecoming Parade: 10 a.m.
- Along Higgins and University Avenues
- Alumni Homecoming Tailgate: 11 a.m.-1p.m.
- River Bowl North
- Homecoming Football Game: Montana Grizzlies vs. Cal Poly Mustangs: Kickoff - TBD.
- Washington Grizzly Stadium
- Montana Treasures Alumni Reunion Dinner: 5-8 p.m.
- Presidents Room - Brantly Hall
The Alumni Association will have a limited amount of Homecoming Football Game tickets available for purchase by reunion attendees. Please check back Summer 2020 for additional ticket information.
The Missoula area offers a variety of accommodations. Below is a list of several community partners, including a unique opportunity to relive your college days by staying in the residence halls and dining in the Food Zoo. Please check back Summer 2020 for special reunion discounts and offers.
Please contact each hotel separately and use the discount code Montana Treasures where rates are listed. **Please note all rates are per night.**
Double Queen Non River $147 | Riverview King $177
Call 406-542-4611 or 406-728-3100 for reservations
Holiday Inn Downtown – 200 S. Pattee
Residence Inn – 125 N. Pattee
UM Housing - Jesse Hall
Sgl room $35 | Dbl-room $23 + $1 souvenir key card
Call 406-243-6439 for reservations
UM Dining Food Zoo Add-On $20 for 2 meal tickets!!
We encourage you to submit a Class Note to be included in the 2020 Reunion Booklet. Deadline Sept. 10.
Contributing to the alumni Class Gift* will help fund the UM Alumni Association Scholarship Endowment, which furnishes scholarships for future UM Students. These scholarships give the selected students the ability to experience all the pleasures of learning and growing at UM that you remember so fondly.
For additional information regarding special room blocks and rates, alumni football tickets and/or reunion weekend and Homecoming attendance, contact Alumni Relations On-Campus Events Coordinator Angela Rozhon, at email@example.com or 406-243-6439 by Thursday, August 30, 2020.
*Your donation is tax-deductible. As a donor, your name will be listed on the the UMAA website.