Your UMAA membership offers exclusive, money-saving benefits at numerous businesses, facilities and events, including:
- 20% off your purchase during Homecoming Week at The Bookstore at the University of Montana.
- a discounted ticket to our annual Community Lecture Series.
- discounts with your Cellular One service.
- worldwide cruises and other travel experiences.
- discounts on car rentals through Hertz Car Rental.
- home, auto, health, dental, life and even pet insurance through Liberty Mutual and
Alumni Insurance Program, featuring short-term major medical through GradMed.
As a UMAA member, you'll have access to the following campus services:
- Maureen and Mike Mansfield Library*
- Campus Recreation Center, Grizzly Pool, Outdoor Program trips, classes and rentals*
- UM Career Services, including the Griz eRecruiting career management system
- GrizAlum Online, UMAA's social network and searchable database
- You can get a Griz Card to take advantage of all of these and more!*
*Restrictions apply. Call 1-877-862-5867 for details.
News and Events
UMAA members receive:
A commitment of just a few cents a day can impact more than 15,000 UM students and 80,000 alumni each year. Your membership in the UM Alumni Association supports:
- Homecoming Week
- Spring Commencement events and reunions
- Charter Day
- Community Lecture Series
- Griz/Cat satellite TV parties
- Alumni gatherings
- Senior Send-Off